Friday, March 17, 2006


Green Teddy and Hot Shoes

Well its St. Patrick day. I will be dazzling in my green lace thong teddy, as I down my share of green beers.

Green Lace
Thong Teddy

This green eyelash lace thong teddy just add the right touch of sexy green to my outfit.

I adore the boa and robe and the sheer lycra back and low cut rear really bring out my best assets.

Well, I just hope my ass... doesn't become covered in green beer - like last year.

But that's a different story.

Anyway enjoy St. Patrick day. And toast one for me or maybe a kage or two.


CrispAds Blog Ads


Hot Shoes: One Hundred Years

Shoes, shoes, shoes one of my favorite sexy fashion accessory.

An now there is a book covering the subject of hot shoes.

With 500 original color photographs, and two dozen vintage illustrations, this book tells the real story of Hot Shoes: One Hundred Years.

These are the shoes real women wore, and loved enough to save.

You'll see designer shoes by the likes of David Evins and Palter De Liso, who were influenced by haute couture but marketed to the upper middle-class.

Since this is a book for collectors, you'll find a true cross-section of shoe design.

There are coquettish pumps from the French Room at Chandler's, jeweled platforms by Frank More of San Francisco, and early canvas high-button shoes by Keds.

Each photo caption includes a value range, and each photo is lavishly styled.


Receive Hot Sexy Fashion Pictures by E-Mail

Now, you can receive Hot Sexy Fashion Pictures articles and photos directly by e-mail. Get the complete stories and photos updates delivered directly to your e-mail for free.

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz




Share |


posted by MP_Host @ 12:47 PM  
Receive Hot Sexy Fashion Pictures by E-Mail

Now, you can receive Hot Sexy Fashion Pictures articles and photos directly by e-mail or by Skypr, AOL Instant Messenger and/or Twitter. Get the complete stories and photos updates delivered directly to your e-mail for free.

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz