Tuesday, June 14, 2005


Cool Thong - Garter Belt - Bra for a Hot Sexy Look

The heat is on but I am staying cool - but sexy and hot at the same time.





Spandex mesh thongs and bra

When the temperature zooms, I always look for something cool to wear under my mini dress.

This D'Espirit spandex mesh thong with matching spandex mesh bra just does the trick.

So cool underneath - yet so sexy and hot.

I just love nylon stocking and the garter belt.

Now all I need is a nice cool breeze.

Humm - I stay cool in the breeze - and the guy heat up.

Don't you just love summer!!!


Tags:

, , , , , , , ,




Share |


posted by MP_Host @ 1:10 PM  
Receive Hot Sexy Fashion Pictures by E-Mail

Now, you can receive Hot Sexy Fashion Pictures articles and photos directly by e-mail or by Skypr, AOL Instant Messenger and/or Twitter. Get the complete stories and photos updates delivered directly to your e-mail for free.

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz