Friday, January 14, 2005


Seductive Fuzzy Slippers - Sexiest Feet Ever

Wow. I can't believe how many of you are into boots, shoes, Stiletto Heels, feet, feet, feet - well, I am into them too!


black fuzzy slippers
click picture for details

Just remember - Valentine Day is only a few weeks away - so if you want to play with your cutie's feet - you better start looking for something to caress her feet with.

I just love putting on sexy boots, shoes, pumps for my guy.

But the real turn on is when he takes them off.

When he strokes my feet - slowly messages my toes - paints my nails, a crimson red.

Boy, I feel the waves of heat moving up from my feet - to my legs - right to the spot.

WOW. I better stop fantasying now before I burn down my computer or flood it.

What really turns me on are black fuzzy slippers - OK it's a girl thing - but I guest you guys like it too.




Share |


posted by MP_Host @ 6:47 PM  
Receive Hot Sexy Fashion Pictures by E-Mail

Now, you can receive Hot Sexy Fashion Pictures articles and photos directly by e-mail or by Skypr, AOL Instant Messenger and/or Twitter. Get the complete stories and photos updates delivered directly to your e-mail for free.

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz