Sunday, December 19, 2004


Skin Tight Pink Stiletto Spiked Boots

Great weekend so far. I had two old college friends staying over for the weekend.


Click picture for details

They just love it when I served them eggnog in my skin tight pink stiletto spiked heels boots and black see through baby doll outfit.

Well, don't they entertain like this in the mid west??

Anyway, I just love skin tight pink stiletto spiked boots and with a six inch see thru heels - you could really do something with that.

Anyway, with all the sleep I am getting - I wonder why I feel so tired.




Share |


posted by MP_Host @ 1:03 AM  
Receive Hot Sexy Fashion Pictures by E-Mail

Now, you can receive Hot Sexy Fashion Pictures articles and photos directly by e-mail or by Skypr, AOL Instant Messenger and/or Twitter. Get the complete stories and photos updates delivered directly to your e-mail for free.

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz